Marriage and Family Counseling
Mark Pratt is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with the state of North Carolina, working primarily with married couples and families. He received his LMFT degree from Liberty University and has been counseling in Brunswick County since 2013. Mark and his wife, Chris, have been married for 23 years and have two children.
- Transgenerational Family Theory 1 Cor. 13:11, Ps.24:3-6
- Structural Theory Eph. 6:1-4
- Cognitive Behavioral Theory Rom. 12:2
- Experiential Theory Ecc. 3:1-8
Academic Coaching Services
Christine Pratt is a NC Certified Teacher and Life Coach. She completed her undergraduate degree in Elementary Education and Spanish (Houghton College, NY) and has a Master’s Degree in Reading Education (SUNY Geneseo). Chris has experience in public and private education, homeschooling, and life coaching; she works with both individual students and small groups to build skills and provide guidance through academic coaching. Her attention to the unique needs of a student and their goals is the cornerstone of Academic Services at Wellspring Life Services.
- Tutoring: Reading, Math, Writing, Study Skills
- Enrichment: Book Club, Spanish
- Homeschool: Consultation, Curriculum, Testing
- Group Sessions available upon request
- Academic Planning Services
- Tutor: Spanish, Writing, Study Skills
- Group Learning Session (Spanish, Literature, Debate, Writing)
- College Planning Coaching
- Scholarship Coaching
View pricing information, or contact us for more information.